“Keeping true to the style of your home is important. We take pride in making repairs and modifications as authentic as they can be.”
Building and Carpentry
Building and carpentry are part of what we do at IONIC CONSTRUCTION, from a Georgian cottage to a 1950s classic, old timber houses are no problem, whether the job is big or small.
Some examples what we can do include:
• Repair and replacement of weatherboards, including matching of non-standard profiles
• Repair of rotten timber windows, by either replacement of whole sections or densification and repair of damaged timber with marine grade epoxies.
• Installation and repair of timber windows including replacement of sash cords and spring balances, replacing latches, re-puttying and re-glazing.
• Repairs to verandahs using durable hardwood species for minimum maintenance and maximum lifespan.
• Major or minor remodelling and modification such as removal of internal walls to create more open living spaces.
Keeping true to the style of your home is important. We take pride in making repairs and modifications as authentic as they can be.
ABN: 21 773 449 825
MBA Green Living Builder - Accreditation CC 5453 W
website design by Bokprint